Group bookings are now open for visits starting in October 2023! Please read the information below carefully.
|Groups (12 visitors and more) have to book their visit to guarantee their access.
Bookings are usually opened 9 months in advance and all capacity is taken in a few days.
|From October 2023, CERN Science Gateway will offer the following activities to groups:
|Our activities are free of charge.
Be cautious with offers from commercial companies claiming they had pay for a CERN visit.
|For groups of 12 to 48 visitors. For larger groups, please contact us.|
|From Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday is reserved for individual visitors.
Check exceptional closures
|Here are the typical activity durations:
|Here are the recommended ages for each activity:
|Exhibitions are available in 5 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
Lab workshops and guided tours can be provided in up to 30 languages (depending on guide availability).
|CERN does not accept requests by commercial companies selling activities including visits of CERN (Tour operators, event operators). School/university requests must be submitted via an official school or university e-mail address.|
Procedure for requesting a group visit
- Click on button below to access booking form
- Define your group profile (category, number of visitors, language, country, transport etc.).
- Select the activities you are interested in (the more you pick, the less dates are available)
- Pick one available date. If no date is available try again another day.
- Provide contact information about your group and submit your request.
- Your request will be approved or rejected by the Visits Service within five working days. Wait for your request to be approved before making firm travel and accommodation arrangements.
|Request a visit for a group|